Saturday, October 2, 2010

So here it is . . . I was 342, got down to 262 and now am back to 295. This canot go on, I am 30 yrs old, I need to nip this in the bud! So . . . in true Nicole fashion, I decided I need to go balls to the wall and get this done . . . but you know what that doesn't work. Like an alcoholic, drug addict, smoker, etc. You have to start slow. Take it one step at a time, or it won't work. So the first step was joiing a gym. Yes, I have a gym where I live, but the fact that I would be paying for a membership should motivate me right?! I told my parents that I joined LA Fitness because my friend Megan says she will work out with me, she needs some motivation too, we can do this together. But! we haven't gotten together all week. I said I bought the membership (I did this online). I didn't say I had stepped into the facility, LOL! So tonight I decided that I needed to go. Get over my fear of people looking at me, scrutinizing me, and just go. I did the recumbant bike for 6.5 miles, and it felt good. In the morning I am going to take a water aerobics class, and then head over to my parents afterwards. My dad bought me Bill Phillips Transformation book, and it has an accompanying website. I checked the website out, it is awesome. I made a profile and numerous people have stopped by my site to welcome me. So I have high hopes that this is just what I need. I will chronicle my journey on here. I haven't blogged lately, because I have been embarassed I gained weight back, but you know what just like any other addict, we have our ups and our downs, and occasional slip-ups, but its what you do in the end that matters. Goodnight and sleep tight all!

0 comments: