Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mumbo Jumbo



Not sure which direction I am going to go with this blog, but strap on your seatbelts I can guarantee it will be a memorable ride ;) So . . . this being my first blog I thought I would tell you a little about myself. My name is Nicole. I work the night shift as an RRT. It has proven to be both demanding and rewarding. I've learned I don't know everything like I thought I did. I am a firm believer in what you put into life, is what you get out of it (so if your life is crappy, stop putting crap into it). I am not the most patient person, it is a fault I know I must work on. I strive for excellence, and am way to hard on myself and those around me. I do love to have fun, and make people laugh. I am brutally honest, so if you don't want my opinion please don't ask. I can't stand loud noise (unless I am making it, lol), incompentece, and liars. I don't believe in regrets, they are a waste of time. I love looking up quotes, it is an obsession/ hobby of mine. I have been through a lot other 29 yr olds haven't had to go through (a lot from my own doing), but I wouldn't change anything, it has made me who I am today, and for the most part I like that person. October. 28th, 2009 was the day I retook my life back. I was raped when I was 16 and just ate away my feelings to a whopping 342lbs on my 5'9 frame. I had 186lbs of fat, most people don't even weigh 186lbs, and that is how much fat I had, this realization really upset me. I joined Medi Weightloss Clinic on Oct.28 thanks to meeting a friend of a friend, I decided I was not going to live my 30's as I did my 20's "the fat girl with a pretty face". I have lost 57lbs to date which I am ecstatic about, but still have a long way to go. My goal weight is between 160-170lbs, I am 5'9 with a lot of curves I realize I will never be skinny, and you know what I don't want to be. That's me in a nutshell.
~Nicole

0 comments: