Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall . . .

I woke up this morning and was so hungry. Was it because I had a protein bar last night that had a few carbs? I don't know. I walked into the bathroom and was disgusted by what I saw in the mirror. My arms are the fattest arms I have ever seen, when I lose all my weight will they still be saggy? My legs look like cottage cheese; will they ever be toned and smooth? And my ass don't even get me started on that. I had to stop myself, this toxic self loathing is what got me to 342lbs. So instead, today I will make a conscious effort to be positive about myself. It is something I will have to take day by day. So here are 5 things I like about myself: 1.) I have pretty eyes, 2.) I am a very loyal person, 3.) I have nice lips, 4.) I am funny and make people (including myself) laugh, 5.) I am intelligent (I pick new things up quickly and usually retain the knowledge). On another note, I have to work tonight, I am going to go in with a good attitude (I usually do) and it will be a good night (positive affirmation people, lets hope this works, lol). I hope to have time to walk up and down the 8 flights of stairs a couple of times with Jenny. I have been eating better, but I really need to exercise more.

0 comments: